Thursday, July 1, 2010

So yesterday I'm looking for a gas station on a secondary road without many choices anywhere nearby. I come to the likely intersection where there are 2 choices, one is BP and the other is Lukoil. SO, do I support the environment destroyers and company of questionable ethics and broken promises from England or the Russians that basically jailed a successful entrepreneur so they could nationalize the business and also planted spies in our country?

Which would you choose and why?

4 comments:

  1. I say BP. The station owners are independent guys that are hurting. Its not their fault that the high ups ruined it for everyone...that said, I would buy just enough to get to my local independently owned Sunoco.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree and I did buy at BP. At least I can view it as a contribution to the clean-up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I go with BP... they need the money to clean up the mess.

    ReplyDelete